A blog award, no less. I feel special. Many thanks to the PewPew Diaries for thinking my endless rants are worth anything.
1. Tell us about one of the most embarrassing moments you’ve ever been through!
HAHAHAHAHAHA No. I’m not reliving my childhood trauma, thanks.
2. What is your favorite cereal?
I don’t eat cereal, but if I did, it’d probably be Quaker’s Oats or something. I just like oatmeal things.
3. Zombie apocalypse, what would you do?
A lead pipe doesn’t need to be reloaded.
4. Your friend struck lottery, and decides that you and your friends are not cool enough for him. What would you do and why?
Google bomb his name so any search for ‘colossal asshat’ returns his picture.
5. Pizza or Pasta?
6. What made you start your own blog?
Look, we don’t always know why we do stuff, but sometimes you have to just go with it and see what happens, even if your idea is very dumb at first glance.
Also, I like to talk about the things that interest me and I’m an attention seeking lunatic, like every other blogger on earth.
7. You find out that vampires are real, and the Twilight story is unfolding itself in one of your female friends. What would you do?
Sell all my crap, take my loved ones, and escape into the wilderness, as the End Times are clearly upon us.
8. If you could only eat 1 dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. Favorite quote?
“Everybody is original, if he tells the truth, if he speaks from himself. But it must be from his true self and not from the self he thinks he should be. ” – Brenda Ueland
10. What is the weirdest moment in your life?
The time I was walking home after work, and I stopped on my street and looked around and thought, ‘Holy shit, I’m living in Vancouver! This is awesome!’
11. Internet is down for the entire weekend, your friends and family are out of town. What would you do?
Skyrim, Dishonored and drawing practice.
…a.k.a. I’d go nuts inside a few hours.
Okay, so I need to nominate 9 other blogs and give them a list of 11 questions to answer. Problem: I don’t know 9 other blogs. I think I follow like 3 at most.
So I’m gonna nominate Amanda’s Random Ruminations. If anyone deserves an award, it’s her. My questions consist of indistinct babbling about Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 and the playing thereof, which she will certainly understand.